This workshop was so popular on zoom last year we are bringing it back in person! Join us at ARTCloth + Craft in Downtown Jamestown to make your own flurry of 3D snowflakes. Our program director, Deb Eck, will guide you through the process, which is part origami, combined with the snowflake cutting your remember from your school days! We will supply a wide variety of papers, along with all the tools, plus expert guidance.
This one will fill up fast! Book your seat HERE.
Join our resident paper artist, Deb, for this fun up-cycling project to create a vintage-inspired desk organizer – the ideal place to stash all those important notes and pieces of paper that wind up on your desk! Or use it to file business cards, or keep track of upcoming birthdays, or – we are sure you can think of many ways to use it!!
Students will need to source the following supplies:
- an old hardback book
- a sheets of decorative card stock
- ephemera – old photos, images from books and magazines, scraps of lace, buttons, scraps of decorative paper, wallpaper etc.
- scissors, glue (PVA, glue dots, glue stick)
This is a very affordable workshop at only $10 and space is limited – you can reserve your place by buying your ticket HERE.
Join us for some late night crafting. Start out your weekend by crossing something off your holiday to-do list and wow your friends and family with this working, glittery, snow globe card! Deb Eck will walk you step by step through the creation process for some fear-free Friday night fun. Workshop includes all materials. Participants will need to supply a small pair of scissors.
- Root level class
- Class fee includes all materials and access to the recorded zoom class
- Not from the Jamestown area – no problem! The wonder of a virtual retreat is you can play from anywhere, Sign up and one of our staff will contact you about payment to ship you your supplies.